I see we can send bold text in Skype, Is there any way we can do it in whats app. By the way its Android.

I see we can send bold text in Skype, Is there any way we can do it in whats app. By the way its Android.

Muhammad Ali Rafique

edited Aug 19 '16 at 7:40 pm

Yes it is possible to send bold text in Whatsapp Android as well as in Whatsapp iphone smile.

To send Bold text in Whatsapp android or whatsapp iphone do following.

• For making text bold surround it with asteric * like to write

Yes! I am Young and Smart.
    write

Yes! I am *Young* and *Smart*.

• For making text italic surround it with underscore _ like to write

Yes! I am Young and Smart.
    write

Yes! I am _Young_ and _Smart_.

Yes it is possible to send **bold text** in **Whatsapp Android** as well as in **Whatsapp iphone** 8). To send Bold text in **Whatsapp android** or **whatsapp iphone** do following. - For making text bold surround it with asteric * like to write > Yes! I am **Young** and **Smart**. write > ```` Yes! I am *Young* and *Smart*. ```` - For making text italic surround it with underscore _ like to write > Yes! I am _Young_ and _Smart_. write > ````Yes! I am _Young_ and _Smart_. ````

Hi yes text can be made bold in WhatsApp android and iPhone , to make it bold surround it with like ali* and to make it italic surround with _ underscore sign.

Hi yes text can be made bold in WhatsApp android and iPhone , to make it bold surround it with like ali* and to make it italic surround with _ underscore sign.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft